Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tea cup cards




Ok I saw this idea in the April/May 2007 Paper Crafts Mag and thought how cute is this... Then a friend asked me if I would make 2 thank you cards to give to people that have helped her out with the mother daughter tea her woman's group is putting on and I thought BINGO So I went online and printed out the pattern (man I love that they keep these things for so long!) and traced that pattern, the only thing I did different than the card int eh mag was I used their suggestion to make a tea bag and a pocket. I had some chipboard tags that looked the part so i covered them with the matching paper then I put cream colored mulberry paper over the top of that. I then took the string from a real tea bag and used a CM punch for the tag at the end of the string I think they came out pretty cute!

No comments: