I have been tagged by ~JulieH~ she is one of my new bloggin friends who is always great and leaves me the nicest comments that brighten my day! Her blog is http://huxtershouse.blogspot.com/ you just have to check out her great work on there!
The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.
Ten years ago....
wow let me think... well I was managing a Supercuts in Nampa, ID and was childless other than our wonderful dog Bo (my he rest in peace :( It is sad to say that other than the dog and my waist line I do not miss much from that time, well maybe the quite times that I had a lot more of before the kids came along ;) But since I did not start scrapping till I got pregnant with my son there was not much going on. So sad that I wasted all that free time when I could have been paper crafting!
Five things on today's "to do list"
1. laundry.... it just never ends!!!
2. Dishes they never seem to end either!
3. Try and get the paper work taken care of for Sydney's preschool, for the fall
4. would like to get a scrapbook page started it has been a while!
5. Read some more of New moon by Stephanie Myers ( I started reading the 1st book in the series Twilight, cause they filmed part of the movie in our town and I just wanted to know what it was about, but now I am hopelessly hooked!
Snacks I enjoy
Hmmm well I am not sure I can list them all (LOL) anything chocolate is usually good, also a big fan of popcorn and when you have popcorn you have to have something sweet to go along with it!
Things I would do if I was a millionaire
well I would make sure that my family and friends were taken care of! We would move to eastern Oregon where it is a little drier. Build a nice house with a wonderful scrapbook room!!!!! I also have a dream for a store that I would like to open... a his and hers sort of place with a supervised play area in the center for the kids so mom and dad could shop with out the kids!
Places I have lived
wow this list could get long....
well, Portland OR, Salt lake city UT, Everett WA, Springfield OR, Estacada OR, Boring OR, Boise ID , Nampa ID, Manassas VA, Culpeper VA, Vernonia OR I think that pretty much covers it.
I will tag
I hope that everyone plays I would love to hear your answers to the questions! get to know all my blog friends a little better!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Ok so some friends of ours just had a baby girl and since I have been wanting to make one of these books and my wonderful husband and kids just got me the Zutter machine for my birthday I set out to make my 1st book with my new toy! I used the CDS to set the pages up, with all pages being 4 1/2 tall and getting slightly longer as they go (although I think the next one I will spread them out even more) I used pink and green DCWV paper that I thought was just too cute! With various other elements throughout. If you have a question about what something is please feel free to ask and I will do my best to fill in the details!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Well as you all know men's cards are a challenge for us all so Fathers day cards can be a daunting task. I do have to say that it was made much easier by the addition of these great CTMH stamps that I got this fall, and my new HEA cart! For the Sleepy card I cut Sleepy @ 6 inches I used colored pencils and the odorless mineral spirits to shade. I then covered a chipboard square with matching paper and stamped with studio G stamps from M's. The other 2 cards I stamped with CTMH off road stamps I colored with pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I used a little ribbon and off road charms from Karen Foster. The orange card, is paper from CM and the dots are DCWV
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Ok before i had a passion for paper crafting I had a passion for the show Buffy the vampire slayer! and then Angel ! I own all of the Angel series thanks to a very wonderful husband and am only missing the 6th season of Buffy! I watch or rather listen to these all the time while I am paper crafting so I thought I would share a little but of my crazy passion for these shows with you since I am in a bit of a creative slump at the time being! So here is a quick Little quiz that you can take for fun! straight from the Buffy the pop quiz book! ( I know I am dork)
1. what is Buffy's last name?
2. Name the woman who brought Buffy into this world
3. name the one scary guy who took her out of it (okay, only for a minute)
4. what is Buffy's fathers name
5. Buffy's mother works in what kind of establishment?
6. what does Buffy's dad do for a living?
7. where did Buffy go to school before coming to Sunnydale?
8. Why was she kicked out of her previous school?
9. who was Buffy's watcher before Giles?
10. Buffy's middle name is a lot more common than her first what is it?
11. You see Buffy's house all the time but what is the address?
12. As a child Buffy wished she could be which ice skating champ?
13. What does Buffy sleep in?
14. What is the name of Buffy's stuffed pig?
15. According to vocational testing Buffy should be in what field?