Thursday, June 19, 2008

wow I have been tagged!

I have been tagged by ~JulieH~ she is one of my new bloggin friends who is always great and leaves me the nicest comments that brighten my day! Her blog is http://huxtershouse.blogspot.com/ you just have to check out her great work on there!


The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

Ten years ago....
wow let me think... well I was managing a Supercuts in Nampa, ID and was childless other than our wonderful dog Bo (my he rest in peace :( It is sad to say that other than the dog and my waist line I do not miss much from that time, well maybe the quite times that I had a lot more of before the kids came along ;) But since I did not start scrapping till I got pregnant with my son there was not much going on. So sad that I wasted all that free time when I could have been paper crafting!

Five things on today's "to do list"

1. laundry.... it just never ends!!!

2. Dishes they never seem to end either!

3. Try and get the paper work taken care of for Sydney's preschool, for the fall

4. would like to get a scrapbook page started it has been a while!

5. Read some more of New moon by Stephanie Myers ( I started reading the 1st book in the series Twilight, cause they filmed part of the movie in our town and I just wanted to know what it was about, but now I am hopelessly hooked!

Snacks I enjoy

Hmmm well I am not sure I can list them all (LOL) anything chocolate is usually good, also a big fan of popcorn and when you have popcorn you have to have something sweet to go along with it!

Things I would do if I was a millionaire

well I would make sure that my family and friends were taken care of! We would move to eastern Oregon where it is a little drier. Build a nice house with a wonderful scrapbook room!!!!! I also have a dream for a store that I would like to open... a his and hers sort of place with a supervised play area in the center for the kids so mom and dad could shop with out the kids!

Places I have lived

wow this list could get long....
well, Portland OR, Salt lake city UT, Everett WA, Springfield OR, Estacada OR, Boring OR, Boise ID , Nampa ID, Manassas VA, Culpeper VA, Vernonia OR I think that pretty much covers it.


I will tag

http://tomiannie.blogspot.com/

http://www.rubbahsoul.blogspot.com/

http://grammashouseofcards.blogspot.com/

http://going-buggy.blogspot.com/

http://reginaeaster.blogspot.com/

I hope that everyone plays I would love to hear your answers to the questions! get to know all my blog friends a little better!

5 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

I'll play!!! It might take me a day or two to get my post done, but I'll play! Thanks for the fun!! It was cool to get to learn a little more about you! :) HUGS!

Regina Easter said...

thanks so much for visiting my blog and tagging me....yes I will play along, give me a bit.....have a great day and I love your blog...hugs...

tomiannie said...

Thanks for the tag! It was very fun to learn a little more about you, too. I got hooked on those Stephanie Myers books too!

tomiannie said...

I'm back -- just wanted to let you know I finished my tag post!

Enfys said...

I'll play too - might take me a couple of days. I am leaving something for you on my blog too, that may take a couple of days so you'll have to guess until then :)xx