Saturday, May 17, 2008

My 1st BBTB contest!!!!!




Ok so this is a bit scary for me, my very 1st BBTB contest! I have seen alot of the challenges and thought I would love to just take part in one if they use a cart that I have. So there is finally a cut that I have and it is a contest rather than a challenge! So here goes.... Wish me luck!!!




I cut the & from PS @ 4 inches with the italic feature on then cut again @ 4 1/4 (since you can not Shadow when you use the features) I then used some chip board letters that I had and covered them in the same silver paper (sorry I do not remember who makes this paper) I then added some glossy accents. The hearts are some lace that I have had for years. To finish it off I added some "skittles" (my 1st project with "skittles") Thanks to Deb1730 from the message board trading me for the yellow that I had thanks Deb1730 you rock! The flower is silk with a button center (got a great bunch of old buttons from a friend of my MIL, some of them are as old as me I think ;) oh and the back ground paper is from DCWV pack . I have one more wedding card that I need to get done and I think I might do one like this one, I have seen these Mr. & Mrs cards for a while and really liked them!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Great card!!! i love the hearts!!! good luck in the contest. T x

Jenny said...

Super Cute!!! Love the heart lace! This was my first contest entry too! You did an awesome job!!!! Hope to see more from you in the future!

Regina Easter said...

what a great card...i love your take on the cut....