Thursday, May 8, 2008

Inspired to share









Ok so I was over at BBTB and saw the challenge and just had to share.... I did this LO a while back but still love it Which is saying something since I am a perfectionist! and I am always trying to do better and better LO's I think part of why I still like this LO is cause this was some of the 1st Basic Grey paper that I bought and as anyone that has ever scraped with me will tell you I will share just about anything but that paper!) Also the picture that is on the tag of my son is one of my favs I love him in bright colors like this it is just so Ty! I really like the way the tittle turned out on this one and so when I saw that the challenge was to use this cut I had to share even though I did this so long ago!

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

love it love it....

DeeDee said...

Very, very Cute!!! I love that paper too!

michelle said...

fabulous layout !!

Lynn said...

Adorable! Love it!