Friday, June 19, 2009

Tinker Bell Birthday card


I made this card for my daughter to take to a party on Saturday I have been waiting to have a good reason to use my 2 new carts and this was it!
I used design studio to weld the card together the cupcake is from Home Decor and is 5 1/2 by 5 with Tinker Bell sitting on top (she is 5 1/2 by 8) and I used a Square from Plantin School books I then layered the cupcake with some "chip board" to help make it stand up (cutting it in blackout like the base) I then layered the colored parts after inking with antique linen, distress ink. I then layered the base of Tinker over the top of the blackout that I weld to the cupcake , layering up from there and using chalks to shade. added a little ribbon and a button with a J for the spacial little girl who this is for.

The inside say Pixie Perfect Birthday using several differant stamps

No comments: