Saturday, October 4, 2008

We meet at last


This one was a little harder for me I do not do mushy very well and lets face the first time you hold your new baby is a very mushy time! The pictures that I had of this time were sort of odd shots cause I had a C-section we were in the recovery room and I was all hooked up to monitors and such.

I used CDS & PS for the tittle. I also used the threading water punch. The flourishes are from Bo bunny covered in DCWV card stock. Other papers are Chatter box and Bazzill. There are a few Prima's and skittles to finish out the page. The journaling was done using the computer.


2 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

Thas is so precious and touching! I know the feeling as I also had a C-section with my daughter. What an adorable memory! I would like to let you know I have given you an award. Please check out my blog for info.

~Lillie~

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Davia
This brought a tear to my eye! What a beautiful layout andyour journalling so lovely! Your daughter will treasure this in the future!

Hugs
Juliexx