Monday, October 6, 2008

I got an award!



Blog Award Rules: Here are the 6 rules;
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them.
5. Put links of those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.



well I have to say what a treat it is to be given an award for doing something that I love! I also need to send out a big thank you to Lillie better know as Um Buggen for giving me this award! Check out her wonderful work
http://d-swat.blogspot.com/ There are so many great blogs out there, so I am not taking picking 5 of them lightly!

Lynn of
beautiful delights
does the most wonderful LO's she is so open and friendly when you need a helping hand

Jen of
Brain things
is a new one that I have found she does wonderful things with CDS. She gives me inspiration that I can create things and if not she is willing to share! Also you can tell just looking that the header on her blog she is a fun loving fun lady, and i think would be a blast to hang with!

Annette of
My Paper trail
This is another great blog that I have just discovered! her work is just amazing and you just have to check her out!

Jill of
Jill's Paper Gems
all I can say is wow! she may be a baby bug on the Cricut site but she has so much talent to share with us all! Her blog is more than worth a stop by to check it out! Plus who could pass up a fellow Esme!

Laura of
The Paper Poppy
wow what can I say but an amazing designer inspiration to us all!



2 comments:

Ashley Rv said...

Thank you so much! and thanks for sharing your blog. i love it and love your stuff

Lynn said...

Wow! Thanks girlfriend! I love looking at your blog!