I then cut the fence (PDDU) and inked it (vintage photo) I cut it to fit in between the grave stones. I cut the ghost's on the CB using ( CB and Quickcut dies) Then the pumpkins and the bats which were also CB. I then poked holes in the can and used some small gauge wire which I wound into a spring and used glue dots to attach to the can. Oh I almost forgot my cute little skulls which are also CB I used pop dot to put some of them on the head stones.
Even though I love the way the 1st can came out I figured that if I was going to get 2 more of these done I better try something with a little less detail!
I have some great Halloween papers so I figured I would use some of those. I also had my new MS drippy goo to put to some good use. I also had just revamped my daughters witch costume so I had some extra feathers from that.
This is the can I made for the great ladies that work in the office at my sons school. They are always so nice when me or my husband goes into the school. They are also the ones that have had to make sure that my son took his med's everyday after lunch.