Saturday, July 25, 2009

Have Faith!

you know it never ceases to amaze me just how wonderful people can be. It is so hard to explain to someone that does not "live" in the paper crafting world just what is so special about living there. I think this is a prefect example of that and the kindness that is out there! the ever amazing and inspiring Regina Easter has this wonderful post on her blog that everyone should read! it really inspired me this morning and so I just had to post it here as well! A few Sundays ago I hope that you enjoy reading her words as much as you enjoy her work!

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

thank you so much Davia, your words touch my heart...double hugs and thanks for spreading the word...bless you

Regina Easter said...

I almost forgot, can I get your address, I am keeping a list of special addresses that I want to send a little something to....i promise not to give out to anyone.....you can email it to me if you like to:
fabriccutups@prodigy.net
thanks