Saturday, August 1, 2009

1st glass block!




Ok so what do you do when you for got that your daughter has a party to go to.... you make something (which I like to do anyways more personal and kids get way to many toys that just seem to not be fun that long!) So I have been wanting to make one of these and they had them on sale at Craft warehouse (love that place!) so I thought I have that new Tinker Bell cart that has been calling my name and what little girl (or big girl for that matter) does not love Tinker Bell? The filigree setting to the best (I think) for this cause the wings are just so darn pretty! I am including a daylight shot and a darned room so you can get the idea! I think this is an item that I am going to have to add to my Etsy shop! FYI will do custom ones as well! Please leave a comment I love to hear what you think or if you have any questions!

No comments: