Thursday, July 9, 2009

Blog Award!


Wow I got a blog award how cool! I love getting these!
I was given this one by the loverly Luvin my Labs she has a great blog you should really check out! now one to teh next part of this award, the rules (I know I know but this is what makes it fun)
Here are the rules:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
these talented people all have something great to offer please check out their blogs and leave them some love!
I was sent this award again by another very kind crafter and would love for you to check out her site as well http://judyscardmakingandpapercrafts.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Congrats on the award!! Love your blog!! Thanks so much for thinking of me to pass it on to!! I will try to get it posted soon, my life is crazy busy these days!! :) Thanks again, your so sweet!

Hugs,

Tammy

DeeDee said...

Awww, thanks for thinking of me....you are just too sweet! HUGS!

Unknown said...

Thanks for thinking of me, I will get this posted soon and one lucky winner will get something from me.