Saturday, February 28, 2009

wow so crazy

Ok so I have been gone for a bit but trying to get back into things I have a few things that I am going to post now to try and get caught up so forgive the random!

Well part of the reason that I have been away is cause, my husband and I have been trying to loose some weight and eat better. Working towards be more healthy, not only for our selves but for our kids as well.
Roger (my husband) started about a month before me he is so great about these things he has been my inspiration through all of this. He has lost around 50 pound since the beginning of December! I joined him in the pursuit of being healthy on January 9th. I have been working out and eating better with a little help from the Alli pill. I t works great and really helps to keep me on track. I have lost close to 20 pounds and 14.5 inches since starting! I do the Biggest Looser weight loss Yoga and let me tell you it is a work out! I would recommend it to anyone want to get some great tone! I cannot believe how much it has helped me!
ok well enough of that I will try and be better about posting things as I get the time to do them and such I hope you enjoy what I have manages to get done int eh last few months since I posted last!

No comments: