Saturday, February 28, 2009

Play time @ play land


This LO is for my sons book this was the 1st Birthday party that he was invited to. It was for the daughter of one of my coworkers and it was at McDonald's so I knew that he would have fun.
I love the look of the hinges I was never sure what I would do with them when I saw them on my FF cart but I though I would try this and I love the way it came out! I read all the time about how you should write on your kids LO but I hate the way it looks with my writing, but after coming across a few letters that my mom wrote to me over the years I could see how the kids might like to have samples of my writing so I am always looking for way to do it with out messing up the LO (which is how I feel when I see my writing) so this way you just lift up the photo and can see what is written underneathThis picture also lifts up but there is nothing under it at this time might add something later


No comments: