Friday, September 26, 2008

Special order baby card






Ok I had a blast with this little guy I have a good friend that needed a baby card for a good friend they love all things western so this was a natural choice.


I layered all this out on the DS (man that is a time saver, paper too!) Used PDDU and NA then I inked every thing and stamped the face (peachy keen is there any other?) ran the hat band, kerchief, and diaper through the CB. Then heat embossed the boots to give them a little shine. I covered some chipboard with the same paper and stamped with these great little wood stamps I got at Craft Warehouse for $1 (per set upper and lower) They are great but a little hard for a control freak like me cause it is harder to get them straight like clear stamps not quite sure where I was stamping :p. I then added some ribbon and a boot from the collection of Jewelry that I do not wear any more (think of it as recycling ;) Then I I made a pocket on the inside for a gift card.

No comments: