Thursday, September 4, 2008

Girly Bithday set











Ok I loved the box so much that I just had to keep making them. Then I hit a snag something went crazy with my CDS and I had to remake the box that I had saved for my first 2 projects. The up side though is I think I like the new box better! I Used Lilly and Lola Rose for this set (I just can no get enough of these images!) I also used my new boarder punches two of them are from Fiskars and the 3rd is a Martha Stewart one. I used the computer to print the insert for the 2 cards with writing in them the one that just says happy birthday is a CM sticker, which there are a few of those on the fronts of the cards as well
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

super cute! love the girls! are they stamps? what brand? lillinds811@yahoo.com

DeeDee said...

WOW!! You've been busy...GREAT stuff too!! THANKS for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment!!! HUGS!!!