Friday, May 8, 2009

More card for Mothers day

Here is a card that was so fun to do I have been trying to use up some scraps cause the scarp file is over flowing and cards are a great way to use up some of that! I used another Lola (love these!) I also used the MS punch (another fav) the "flower on the front was an old pin that I just cut the back off of. This card is heavy! this is not one that will be going through the mail unless it is in a package! the inside says " If I had a flower for every time I thought of you I could walk in my garden forever" this is another one that would make a great mothers day card but does not have to be used for that






This card I did after the pink and green wedding card I just love the colors! It is hard to read in the picture but the buckle says " joyful" I thought this would make a good mothers day card or a just because the inside is blank. The tag was made using chipboard tag that I covered with white paper and the sentiment was made using an ABC set


No comments: