Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Halloween Fun



I am sure that I am not alone here but I just love Halloween! To have a day to be someone else and to just get lost if then fun and imagination with a plus of tons of candy is just the best! I also just love all the decorations and colors of fall they are just so rich. So it is not hard for me to get into crafts for this fun fun holiday!

I made this card with the intentions of being able to use the sign. So I used and old button with the great little clip on the back side so that you could take the sign "off the hook" So it makes it a fun card to send cause they can use the little sign for years to come!

Since I was on a roll and I have to say love little ghosty's I came up with this cute little Boo sign. I used round coasters and cut the letters from Micky and Friends. I then cut the little ghosts from Paper dolls dress up in shrink plastic to make the cute little charms I love the way that this came out and already have idea for the next sign that i am going to make!

No comments: